It’s time to get out of your basements!!!
From Dec, 8 Friday to Monday 11, Dec there is No-Loot in on Zulu lands!
After the restart, the following updates and fixes were applied:
- We updated the map and now you can find a new location for different events. Update files via Orion to see the update.
- The chances for a Crafter to create exceptional items are increased x2.
- You can now dye the hair on your head, beard and backpack in the hairdresser’s menu.
- Spells used via scrolls no longer require reagents.
- We changed loot too, making the difference between maximum and minimum less visible. For example, level 5 loot included things from +1 to +4. Now from +3 to +4.
- We fixed a bug when treasure chests were empty.
- The chances of obtaining good items in a loot were increased.
- The characteristics of summoned creatures now depend on the Spirit Speak skill. Thus, the characteristics of the summoned creature will be multiplied by the amount of skill by 100.
- The damage of all magic cannons was corrected.
- There is a new perk (basically returning an old one) was added to the game to reduce the cost of resources spent.
- Stats can be trained up to 170.
- There is a table that can show you the location of monsters and mutants.
- Now there is a bigger amount of archery weapons.
- Gems are found in loot again.
- The recall spell is allowed during PvP mode. The casting time of the spell is increased by 2 times during PvP mode.
- You can use rope in any mode of the game.
- Red status characters can now move freely via Recall.
We encourage the players to let the administration know ASAP if there is any bug or in-game inconvenience.