- Search quest: The Mystery of a Cave Phantom
Search quest: The Mystery of a Cave Phantom
Start on May, 7 at 9 p.m. CET
Treasure hunters, who decided to try themselves in a new field of gold-digging, have encountered some troubles in a cave. That “trouble” has scared them so much, that they took off abandoning all their equipment. The trouble is a phantom, which is hiding in the cave, guarding it. Solve an obsolete murder committed there.
Help in finding the truth about the death, so that the ghost lets go of this place and would stop frightening anyone who comes here.
We keep working on maintaining game balance and removing bugs 🙂
1) We got Lamas back that you can ride again.
2) The healing effect from using bandages starts sooner for healing poisoning and resurrection. Although, the intervals between the uses of bandages remain the same.
3) The delay between meditation sessions is 10 sec now. Stay still to meditate, otherwise, it won’t bring any result.
-Rising Fire hit with one more powerful pole of fire instead of two (the power of it is equal to 2 poles). Thus, the bonus from books won’t be doubled during each fire pole.
-Depending on the level of poison, Cure / Arch Cure requires different Magery levels. Poison of 7th level won’t be cured easily and you’ll need to put on items additionally to Magery.
-Earthquake’s radius is decreased to 12 tiles around the mage.
5) Blackrock weapon
-burns 100 mana points when hitting
-impossible to poison new Blackrock weapons (only old ones are left poisoned)
-doesn’t burn the attacker’s mana (!)
6) Damage from Assassin weapon is increased. Previously x1.25, now x1.30.
7) Amount of Bard’s and Mage’s mana has been changed:
– Mages – 25
– Bards – 20
8) The drop chances of bows and crossbows among all the weapons are increased.
9) When skills are added upon items are now fixed (we mean 2 skills simultaneously).
10) Items + int give magic efficiency bonus. 1 int = 0.3 efficiency.
11) Max dodge on a character is lowered to 10. When having no race is 20, with a race picked 30.
12) Hunters have no level penalties. Now a character receives bonuses only for mobs, but nothing positive or negative for players.
13) Mages have -4% of physical protection per level, but the old penalties are removed.
- Transfer hunting points between players
If you remember, you can transfer your hunting points from one player to another using this command .deedhuntpoints amount .
The command works for the ones who have a premium account. This means you can sell hunting experience!
- Here is some news from the world of balance.
Here is some news from the world of balance.
After a long time of thinking about the main weapon of a Thief, it was decided that’s poison.
Since all classes have their own main weapon and there is no way to protect yourself from it, it is wise to make 6 lvl Thieve’s poisoning impossible to protect from too.
Thus, no matter how much protection you have from poisoning you will be affected. That will help Thives both in PvE and PvP.
Although, to prevent Thieves from using only BlackRock weapons it can’t be poisoned.
Enjoy the game and stay cautious when a Thief wants to kill you 🙂
P.S.: Fishes, bandages, magic, and potions can still protect you, so it’s not “all bad” after all.
- Search quest: All four corners of the world
Search quest: All four corners of the world
Starts on April, 30 at 9 p.m. CET
The thieves who plundered King Wolfgang’s treasures have vanished in an unknown direction. The traces were lost on the coast and didn’t lead anywhere.
The seafarers of Britain claim to have seen boats under black sails in the open sea.
The newly-assigned king of Vikings Bron “Skull Crusher” Holster asks the brave defenders of Britain for help. Since the treasury is empty and Vikings have no fleet, they can’t do it on their own.