Later today there will be a restart of the server. It is scheduled for 11 p.m. +3 UTC or a bit later after all the events come to the end. Here are some changes to be applied:
- The number of Dark Sister boss items is increased according to the difficulty of the boss.
- New items are added to the game: Skill Scroll 0-90, Skill Scroll 0-150. Stats Scroll 0-90, Stats Scroll 0-150. The specified scrolls have been added so that it would be easier to train the characters with skills and stats from 0 to 150. These scrolls can be found only in monster loot.
More detailed info about the scrolls is below.
Scrolls from 0 to 90:
Attribute = or < 50, adds + 30 Skill or Stats.
Attribute = or < 85, adds +5 Skill or Stats.
Attribute = 86, adds +4 Skill or Stats.
Attribute = 87, adds +3 Skill or Stats.
Attribute = 88, adds +2 Skill or Stats.
Attribute = 89, adds +1 Skill or Stats.
You can find this type of scroll in monster corpses in Newbie Dungeon with a 5% chance. (You can also sell them for 300 gold at the shop).
Scrolls from 0 to 150:
Attribute < 80, adds + 30 Skill or Stats. Attribute > 80 и = or lower than 110, adds 10 Skill or Stats.
Attribute > or = 111 and lower or equals 135, adds +5 Skill or Stats.
Attribute > or = 136 and lower 147, adds +3 Skill or Stats.
Attribute > or = 148 and lower or equals 149, adds +1 Skill or Stats.
These scrolls can be found in monster corpses with a 1% chance or HITS / 300 (but not higher than 15 % in Deceit Dungeon and Fire Dungeon.
- We fixed a bug that allowed MaceFighting weapons to steal stamina from monsters. Now the stamina can be stolen from monsters (except for bosses) only with GM Artifact Eric Big Basher.
- Heroes Blesser NPC that allows buffing a character has been increased to 100.
- Home Case collection can not be used from outside the house or by a character that has no access to the house.
- You can not teleport on a ship from somebody else’s house.
All the information listed will be applied after the restart of the server.